[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth extension loading issue

Chris Foster Chris.Foster at bartercard.co.nz
Thu May 9 22:44:41 EDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.  I have further looked and yes there does appear to be a couple more of lines of errors before this line, they are:

[warning]: Subroutine handle_startup_error redefined at /opt/rt4/sbin rt-server line 240. (/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server:240)
[warning]: Subroutine handle_bind_error redefined at /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server line 252. (/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server:252)

Hope this helps.  Looking forward in being pointed in the right direction to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Chris.