[rt-users] Post upgrade 3.8.5 to 4.0.12 Global->RT At A Glance error

Pete Beebe pete.beebe at jibeconsulting.com
Fri May 10 12:02:03 EDT 2013

>>>Do you have any local customizations?

None that I'm aware of.  Only plugins I've currently go in place are: RT::Authen::ExternalAuth RT::Extension::ActivityReports

>>>Can you send us the output of running this SQL query?  select id, Name, Description, ObjectType, ObjectId from Attributes where ObjectType='RT::System';

>>>Could you also navigate to Configuration -> Tools -> System Config in RT, save that page as HTML, and send the file?  Make sure any sensitive data is redacted first.

Both the Select query and the system config HTML page and files have been included in the attached ZIP file.

I'm unsure of how to reply to this and have it also update the forum thread so I've omitted the rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com address when sending the e-mail.

Thank you, Thomas.

~Pete_Jibe

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Confidential or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.