[rt-users] auto-populate email from short username?

Jok Thuau JThuau at spacex.com
Wed May 15 18:27:46 EDT 2013

It would be an interesting scrip, but I believe you would be able to
update the user from a "on create" scrip, and update that one user's email
from ldap. That being said, that's not something that is canned, I don't
think. (please someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Thanks,
Jok
--
| Joachim Thuau | IT Systems Engineer - Linux / SpaceX |