[rt-users] Post upgrade 3.8.5 to 4.0.12 Global->RT At A Glance error

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed May 15 19:12:44 EDT 2013

On 05/15/2013 02:24 PM, Pete Beebe wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> The 4.0.11 to 4.0.12 Oracle upgrade completed and this RT At A Glance
> issue still did not reappear.  This was all done on our Dev system,
> however.  The Prod OS/config is a clone of the so I'm at a loss as to
> what the difference would be that's causing this to occur.

That result is quite strange, but suggests a database inconsistency.
Have you run rt-validator?
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/rt-validator

What are the output of the 3 SQL queries I sent you earlier on this
newly upgraded dev instance?

As of yet, I haven't tracked down the problem locally.  By my count,
there are 3 reports of similar issues on rt-users.  At least two of
three migrated database types, so my suspicions are there right now but
I have no proof/explanation.  I hope to have more time to debug this soon.