[rt-users] Post upgrade 3.8.5 to 4.0.12 Global->RT At A Glance error

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri May 17 17:28:56 EDT 2013

On 05/17/2013 01:36 PM, Pete Beebe wrote:

> Zip file is 190KB in size.  I will be sending it separate from this
> reply.  I cut out the session_data diff output to trim down the
> original log file (4MB).  If you prefer that this additional diff
> info be included I can simply send you the zipped 4MB log file.

The session data isn't necessary (and shouldn't be published publicly
either; sessions contain private data).

I filtered out irrelevant files (the new RT-Authen-ExternalAuth install,
Mason cache files, documentation files (man and pod)) from the diff you
sent, and it left no significant changes.

Frustratingly, I still can't reproduce the error locally on a handful of
long-lived RT instances all of which have been upgraded through 4.0.12.

Thomas