[rt-users] Adding custom field to RT at a glance's 10 highest priority tickets I own section

Shane Vedvik shane at markentsolutions.com
Sat May 18 12:21:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

My instance of RT has a custom field called Org that contains a unique organization id for the customer the ticket is for.  I would like to be able to add this field to the RT at a glance page in the 10 highest priority tickets I own section as well as the 10 newest unowned tickets section.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this. When I click the edit links a list of fields is shown, but my custom fields are not in the list.

Thanks.

Shane