[rt-users] Have filtered select custom field options

Vodar chrilde at gmail.com
Wed May 22 03:46:58 EDT 2013

I just tried this, it works! Thanks for your apply again.

This may be helpful for others, just share it:

I got two custom fields named as Customer and Contact. In Contact config
file, I set it basedon value to Customer( custom field id) via
SetBasedOn($id), then when I populate Contact values from External, I
returned Customer value as category to it.

    push @res, {
                    name             => $element->{'cont_name'},
                    description     => $element->{'cont_email'},
                    sortorder        => $i++,
category => $element->{'bcs_cust_Name'},
    };

After completed this, just restart RT. Now you can check out the filter in
Contact field based on Customer. Hope this would be help.