[rt-users] RT at a Glance error after upgrade from 4.011 to 4.0.12

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed May 29 17:28:12 EDT 2013

On 05/29/2013 10:43 AM, Kevin wrote:
> I am using the default English no language changes have been done.
>
> Attached are the files requested as well as the rt.log.
>
> MyRT.html <http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n54102/MyRT.html>
> SearchesForObject
> <http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n54102/SearchesForObject>
>
> rt.log.gz <http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n54102/rt.log.gz>

I'm stumped, and despite multiple reports unable to reproduce the
problem in other RTs.  Can you add the following line to
share/html/Admin/Global/MyRT.html:

    use Data::Dumper; warn Dumper($_);

Add it right after the line which reads:

    my ( $desc, $loc_desc, $search ) = @$_;

Then clear your mason cache (rm -rf var/mason_data/obj) and restart RT.

The logs should have the new Data::Dumper output you added when you hit
Configuration -> Global -> RT At a Glance.  Send the full logs that are
output.

Thomas