[rt-users] CC emails not always being sent

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Fri Nov 8 11:26:52 EST 2013

Kevin - Thank you. I'll go check both systems to be sure those are running/enabled. That sounds like it will work better than the NotifyActor fix I used. That is working, but extra emails are being sent out. I'll follow up once I get caught up here. Being out for two days sure causes work to pile up!

Message: 10