[rt-users] Custom Fields in Dashboard Widgets

Shane Vedvik shane at markentsolutions.com
Thu Nov 14 13:43:05 EST 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could explain to me the procedure to have a custom field show up in the dashboard widgets (10 highest priority tickets I own & 10 newest unowned tickets specifically) or point me in the direction of the appropriate documentation?  We use a custom field to keep track of the customer making the request for billing purposes as well as using it as a unofficial knowledge base of what has been done (by whom) at a customer site and how an issue was resolved.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Shane