[rt-users] onetime cc checkbox not working on 4.2

Daniel De Marco ddm at bartol.udel.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:47:28 EST 2013

Hi,

on my 4.2 RT installation the transaction onetime cc and bcc checkboxes
do not seem to work properly: when checking the box, the corresponding
email address is not being added to the One-Time Cc/Bcc input field.

The problem seems to be in the checkboxToInput function in
share/static/js/util.js when it does: box.attr('checked')

Apparently the behavior of .attr('checked') changed in jQuery 1.6 and it
no longer returns true or false, but undefined or "checked". Testing the
call in the JS console, it seems to return undefined to me independently
of whether the checkbox is checked or not.

Replacing the attr('checked') with .is(':checked') in the mentioned
function fixes the problem for me.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Daniel.