[rt-users] query amount of timeworked BETWEEN 1st and Last day of the month

Alex Rhys-Hurn alex at itworx.co.ke
Tue Nov 19 15:43:46 EST 2013

Hello,

I hope I am able to explain what I want well enough for you to help me out. Many thanks in advance.

I am running RT 4.2.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 and Mysql, with SLA, Captcha Extensions.

What I want to achieve:

Query RT for the amount of TimeWorked in a given month for a given queue.

This query: Queue = 'Chase' AND ( Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled' OR Status = 'resolved' ) AND TimeWorked > 0

gives me the data I want, but now I want to filter it down to work out how much TimeWorked accrued between a given set of date/times. E.g. between 1st of the Month at 0 oclock and the 30th of the month at 23.59 oclock.

Please note that I DO NOT want any TicketCreated stuff. Some of our tickets run for VERY long periods of time, and they might accrue TImeWorked over a period of many months. I want to extract the TimeWOrked for a given month for all tickets regardless of status and creation date/time.

Ultimately i hope to build a monthly dashboard that can easily report this.

Many thanks for your help.

Alex

--
Alex Rhys-Hur n | ITworX Limited