[rt-users] Virtualizing RT To Hyper-V

Alberto Vazquez betovaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:22:06 EDT 2013

Thanks for your responses.  It sounds that the better option is to build a
new VM (Hyper-V Supported).  Some questions ..

*  When I build the VM, what type of configuration must I do?  Is it just
the OS, or do I also install RT (what version)?

*  What directories (objects) must I backup, in order to properly restore
to the new VM?
*  Do any of you have the process documented, I remember reading that some
of you have done this a zillion times :) ?

Thanks,

AVazquez

--
Walk in faith!