[rt-users] RT 4.2 Logo Height/width not being set

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 15 13:19:47 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 03:27:55AM -0400, Mathew Snyder wrote:
>    I'm trying to set the height and width of our logo to a more readable size. There doesn't
>    appear to an option for this in the theme manager. Is there CSS code that can be directly
>    entered that I'm not aware of (CSS isn't my strongest attribute)
>    I've set the $LogoImageHeight and $LogoImageWidth values in RT_SiteConfig.pm and restarted
>    httpd, but the settings aren't being effected.

The CSS is logo, applied to a div.
You can force a taller height, but be careful how that works with the
menus.  You can play around in the css box on the Theme page until you
get css that works.  You'll find that the trivial solution (something
like div#logo { height: 42 } floats behind the rest of the page and
you need to actually go change the #header div to float down, etc etc.

Keep in mind that the various themes may want different css.

Thanks for pointing out that $LogoImageHeight and $LogoImageWidth need
better language, and likely to be deprecated in a future release of RT.
I've opened http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=26827
about them.

-kevin