[rt-users] Internal authentification only for REST API

andkulb andrius.kulbis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 05:29:14 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm using externat auth source (shibboleth) for my RT installation, which
redirect me to the login page, where I need to enter my username and
password.

While using the REST API, I store my user in RT database, so I could
authenticate using database not the external source. But after succesfull
authentication via REST API I still get redirected to the external login
page.

How to fix that?

Regards,
Andrius