[rt-users] Can't call method "Name" without a package or object reference

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:17:14 EDT 2013

If I use this:
my $queue = RT::Queue->new( RT->SystemUser );
$queue = Load( 6 );
my $qName = $queue->Name;

I get this:
Undefined subroutine &main::Load called at...

I'm defining $queue as an RT::Queue object which should have the Load
subroutine. Why would it be undefined?

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me