[rt-users] Upgraded 3.8.8 -> 4.2.0, IE issues

Tom Lahti tlahti at dmsolutions.com
Tue Oct 29 17:05:05 EDT 2013

On 10/29/2013 1:58 PM, Tyler Sweet wrote:
> I was sent a patch for this at one point, and was told the fix is coming in 4.2.1.
>
> IIRC, the problem is in /opt/rt4/share/static/js/forms.js (or where ever you  have RT installed at). I can't remember which line needs to change, but here's what mine looks like:
>
> jQuery(function() {
>   jQuery('form').submit(function() {
>     jQuery(this).find('input[type="submit"]').attr('disabled','disabled');
>     return true;
>   })
>   jQuery('input[type="submit"]').click(function() {
>     var $this = jQuery(this);
>     var name = $this.attr('name');
>     if (!name) { return true; }
>     $this.after( jQuery('<input/>', {type: "hidden", name: name, value: $this.val()} ) );
>     return true;
>   })
> });
>

> -Tyler Sweet

Yes, that does indeed fix the issue for us.  For the record, its just
changing "$this.append" to "$this.after".

--
Tom

This e-mail message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail. Thank you.