[rt-users] CLI question

Nathan Cutler presnypreklad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:40:41 EDT 2013

I'm trying to use the 'rt' command line script. It's working, except
for an annoying error message:

$ rt list "status='new'"
Query:status='new'
Ticket Owner Queue    Age   Told Status Requestor Subject
Unknown date format in parsedate: '2011-09-30 13:44'

This "Unknown date format" error is written once for each line of output.

Reading the code, I can see that RT is expecting the date format to
include the seconds, yet in my case the seconds are missing.

I can patch the code to add ":00" on the end, but I'm curious to hear
if others can reproduce this, or any ideas for a proper fix.

Thanks!

Nathan