[rt-users] REST API - User Create Example

Triplett, Jeff triplejl at miamioh.edu
Tue Sep 10 16:43:55 EDT 2013

We are attempting to add RT into our Account Management System.  We would
like to use the REST API to add new and update user information.  I have
looked on http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST but the documentation
for User Create is a little sparse.

What is the format that the REST API is expecting the User Create POST
information in?

I know that the REST documentation states " variable named "content",
containing "key: value" line by line, like the response to /user/<user-id>"

If I could get an example that would be very helpful.

I am using CURL to test.  We are running RT 4.0.17 with ExternalAuth
Plugin.

--
Thanks,
Jeff Triplett