[rt-users] Issue Trying To Get AD Integration Working

Jason Batchelor jxbatchelor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:29:30 EDT 2014

Kevin/Chris:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. After taking both your suggestions
into account I got a service account setup and configured the attr_map
attribute. Initially, I was trying to get this working using just my
certificate and then binding as the user who was authenticating (not
needing a service account). As I understand now however, this is necessary
for this plugin.

Thanks,
Jason