[rt-users] Forward an entire ticket w/ history to another RT system - Possible?

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Mon Apr 7 15:02:57 EDT 2014

Ken - That is what we want to do. The president of the department doesn't care that we can lock it down. He is demanding it be totally separate. That's why I'm inquiring :)

Stephen J. Cena
Systems Administrator - MIS/IT Dept
Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY 14620
Phone: 585-544-0450 x300
Please report email problems to: postmaster at qvii.com

QVII MIS/IT Dept - We do what we must because we can.
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."