[rt-users] Set date format dd/mm/yy

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Mon Apr 7 15:50:11 EDT 2014

1. Seriously forget about it and embrace ISO 8601 everywhere.  ;-)

   Users will get used to it pretty quickly.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

   This date format is unambiguous, doesn't require lots of horrible
   awkward code to represent different date formats, and means no more
   embarrassing date screwups with customers and suppliers, and confusions
   because we can't agree how to write dates in different countries.

   - It sorts naturally in log files and etc, which is an added bonus.

2. Profit.

3. Do something more interesting :)

On Mon, Apr 07 at 8:14:25 PM, losintikfos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone know how to set a RT Config for date format
> "dd/mm/yy". So far this is my configuration;

Set($DateTimeFormat, { Format =>> 'ISO', Seconds => 0 });
> Set($DateDayBeforeMonth , 1);
>
> Unfortunately the output I get from this format is:
->> 2014-04-07 11:44

--
Rob Lister
rob at lonap.net