[rt-users] RT::Extension::Assets - missing Wikitext area and Select date widgets on Bulk Update

Kevin Buckley kevin.buckley.ecs.vuw.ac.nz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 02:46:57 EDT 2014

> Please keep all replies on-list.

Apologies, I tend to just hit reply, expecting things to go to the lists.

What can I tell you - old habits die hard.

> The CSV import module is totally unrelated to those warnings.  Those
> warnings show up on the bulk page of any search (of tickets or assets)
> which contains Wikitext or Date CFs.

Yes, can see that now.

I was overwriting a log file and only noticed them after adding in the
CSV import module.

> But yes, running 4.2.3 plus the patch I linked will quiet those warnings.

Because I'd copied the old RT installation dir as a base for the 4.2.2 -> 4.2.3
upgrade, I found I had to clear the leftover mason_data/obj  cache before
everything worked as expected.

Everything now works as expected though - thanks again for the patch.

Kevin M. Buckley

eScience Consultant
School of Engineering and Computer Science
Victoria University of Wellington
New Zealand