[rt-users] Date picker - Monday first?

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Thu Apr 17 03:17:08 EDT 2014

Am 16.04.2014 11:53, schrieb Christian Loos:
> Am 16.04.2014 10:38, schrieb Andreas Heinlein:
>> Hello,
>>
>> ist it possible to set the date picker for date fields (Started, Due,
>> ...) so that it uses a "Monday first" calendar view?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andreas
> If you add the js files [1] and [2] to RT as described here [3]
> (replacing CSS with JS) you get the German translations for date and
> time picker.
>
> Chris
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/jquery/jquery-ui/blob/1-10-stable/ui/i18n/jquery.ui.datepicker-de.js
> [2]
> https://github.com/trentrichardson/jQuery-Timepicker-Addon/blob/master/src/i18n/jquery-ui-timepicker-de.js
> [3]
> http://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/customizing/styling_rt.html#Additional-files
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work, maybe I
understood something wrong. I looked up the instructions for RT 4.0
instead (forgot to mention we're still using 4.0) and did:
mkdir -p local/share/html/NoAuth/js
cp ...../{jquery.ui.datepicker-de.js, jquery-ui-timepicker-de.js}
local/share/html/NoAuth/js

then added to RT_SiteConfig.pm
Set(@JSFiles, ('jquery.ui.datepicker-de.js') );
Set(@JSFiles, ('jquery.ui-timepicker-de.js') );

I then cleared var/mason_data/obj and restarted apache. Afterwards I had
no menu at the top and no datepicker at all. I guess something is wrong
with the RT_SiteConfig.pm, but I'm really no good at perl, so maybe you
can help me.

Thanks,
Andreas