[rt-users] Admin Drop Down doesn't show for admin AD user or group.

SCHAFER Chris Chris.Schafer at EWEB.ORG
Fri Aug 1 17:43:01 EDT 2014

So we have the following

Apache enable for authentication with Kerberos.
Ldap active directory importing data
A AD user and group that have been given all privs.
But They still don't have the admin menu.

So to make any changes I have to stop apache, run stand alone, and logon as root.

I have checked all the global privs check boxes for both the user and the group.

Neither seems to propagate the permissions.

Running latest RT.  On RHEL 6 latest.

Thoughts?  This is auth/AD setup is killing me.  This should be simpler.