[rt-users] SSO Kerberos means I can't have logins from non Kerberos happy system?

SCHAFER Chris Chris.Schafer at EWEB.ORG
Fri Aug 1 19:26:19 EDT 2014

Is it correct that if I have any users that need to type their password rather then pass their credentials I can't use AD/Win/Kerberos SSO?

I am looking at the two configs for apache method for admin.

I suppose I could do two front ends one for NTLM authentication and one for Kerberos.

Presuming I could at least get admin accounts to work.  I though the hard part of ticketing systems was the work flow configuration.

I think I remember RT being really great but I don't think I ever integrated it.  Just stand alone db.