[rt-users] How to stop Spam mails at RT

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Wed Aug 6 07:52:58 EDT 2014

To stop false tickets from being generated, you need to minimise the spam
reaching RT in the first place.  This is the job of the MTA (Zimbra in your
case), and is therefore beyond the scope of this mailing list.

A quick Google search for Zimbra and spam turned up this result:
http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Improving_Anti-spam_system

I don't know whether or not this is useful in your case.