[rt-users] rt4-fcgi processes are dying after some debian package updates

saxmad g.mason at fairfx.com
Wed Aug 6 12:00:55 EDT 2014

I've turned up the logging in both RT and nginx to debug level but still
nothing to see that indicates why these fcgi processes are quietly dying.

So having looked back at my original installation process, I came across the
DBD::Pg module.  At the time, I had installed the latest version, which I am
still running, which is 2.19.3.  I notice that this is now two years old and
a number of versions behind, including a major release point.

Reading up on what this module hooks in to, it seems to be heavily related
to the libpq packages that I updated.

So, before I go ahead and update the CPAN module for DBD::Pg, anyone have
any thoughts/opinions on whether this is a possible suspect for my issues?

Thanks,
Gary