[rt-users] rt4-fcgi processes are dying after some debian package updates

saxmad g.mason at fairfx.com
Fri Aug 8 12:12:27 EDT 2014

I've upgraded to DBD:Pg-3.2.1 but still no joy.  fcgi backends regularly die.

Having upped the logging for both nginx and RT to its maximum level, I still
found nothing.  Couldn’t find anything in any system emails or logs that
might have been generated by the fcgi processes dying and spluttering to
stdout or stderr.

There must be something else I have missed - I can't believe that
RT4.0.7/PG9.2 and nginx on Debian Wheezy is such an unusual system to want
to run RT on.  Indeed, it was fine before those package updates last week.

Anyone got any other clues/thoughts ?