[rt-users] Find tickets that are owned by requestors.

Bartosz Maciejewski b.maciejewski at agriplus.pl
Wed Aug 13 09:01:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

We are using scrip that auto change owner of the ticket to the person
that first respond to unowned ticket. This prevents resolved tickets by
NoBody user.

However from time to time, Requestor want to add something to the ticket
that was created minute ago. In this case Requestor is Owner of its own
ticket and ticket is not visible to Staff anymore.

My question is how I can search tickets with condition like Owner =
Requestor?