[rt-users] RT server crashing unexpectedly with Premature end of script headers: rt-server.fcgi

Dillon McDowell dmcdowell at costco.com
Mon Aug 18 13:47:30 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to RT and trying to get a stable instance up for my
organization.  It works most of the time, and seems to be stable on chrome,
but when I try clicking around in Firefox or IE, I pretty quickly get a
crash.
The RT log shows"
[critical]: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
*/RT/PlackRunner.pm line 136.
My httpd log shows:
[error] [client myIP] Premature end of script headers: rt-server.fcgi,
referer: http:/my-rt.mydomain.com/Ticket/ModifyAll.html?id=61

I've searched around and seen a lot of people with similar issues, but the
solutions don't seem to do anything for me.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you,

*Dillon J. McDowell*
*Information Systems*
QA Tools Integration | Test Environment Verification
<dmcdowell at costco.com>   |  425-416-8922