[rt-users] Attachments

Moose max.deasy at southwestern.ie
Mon Aug 25 06:27:19 EDT 2014

We have a workflow where when a ticket is created, a dependent approval
ticket is also created. This dependent is the "Review" stage for the
originating ticket before it hits the real "Approvals" stage and is
processed.

One of our users needs to be able to approve a "Review" by email (without
ever looking at RT due to network restrictions). This means he would need to
receive correspondence containing the originating ticket data, then respond
to that using keywords to approve. We have achieved this behaviour but
cannot call the originating ticket attachments.

If a file is attached to the original ticket when created, we need to also
attach it to the "Review" ticket and then mail it out with the "Review"
correspondence.

Here is our "Review" ticket create template which also emails the nominated
reviewer.

===Create-Ticket: Review Approval
RT-Attach-Message: yes