[rt-users] rt3.8.17 / nginx and document-root

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Wed Dec 24 16:35:52 EST 2014

Hi Torsten,

thanks for this information - there's the fix - important
lines are "location" and "rewrite" - see (1).

Works now like a charme (-:

Thx
Danny

(1) nginx / non-root configuration (http://artee2.domain.de/rt)

server {
            listen       80;
            server_name  artee2.domain.de;
            root /tmp;

            location ^~ /rt/ {
                fastcgi_pass   unix:/opt/rt3/var/fastcgi.sock;

                rewrite ^/rt(/.*)$ $1 break;

                include         /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
                fastcgi_param  QUERY_STRING       $query_string;
                fastcgi_param  REQUEST_METHOD     $request_method;
                fastcgi_param  CONTENT_TYPE       $content_type;
                fastcgi_param  CONTENT_LENGTH     $content_length;

                fastcgi_param   SCRIPT_NAME "";
                fastcgi_param   PATH_INFO $uri;
            }

}