[rt-users] Editor field suddenly red

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 5 10:30:08 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 03:47:09PM +0200, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> I set up RT to handle emails for a new website project. All worked fine
> so far. I noticed today that the timezone was still set to US/Eastern,
> so I changed it to Europe/Helsinki and restarted the apache2.
> Since then, the editor text input field is red when I want to reply to a

The editor text field has been red when writing a Reply
(Correspondence) since 4.0.0.  You don't note your version.
It's more of a 'yellow' on Comments.  The red is meant to indicate
that you're writing a reply to the customer, not something internal.

You may have had a local modification that was cleared out in the
restart, it has nothing to do with the timezone.

> message and templates seem to not be used. The templates are still there
> - I can access them from the menu.
> I tried changing the timezone back with no success.

I don't understand your Template problem with the description here.

-kevin