[rt-users] Reminder mail regarding the bills

Ajay Kumar joinajay1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:13:56 EST 2014

Dear All,
I am new to RT and I want to send automatically mail to company members
before 30 days and on 30th day(anniversary day) want to send invoice.If
invoice is not paid within 15 days one reminder mail want to send in the
same ticket.

Anniversary date and members emails are stored with different mysql server.

I am sure RT can be used for this. Can some one help regarding this
configuration. I have created the templates related to each  reminder.
However not able to start this.

Thanks for help in advance.
Regards,
Ajay

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.