[rt-users] Problem : A custom field edited via REST will be disabled

Sylvain Auguy s.auguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:56:36 EST 2014

Now I can see that the value in the database for a customer field edited by
rest is, for instance, 'my value\r' instead of 'my value'

The REST query is made by an html form with an input like this :

<input type='hidden' value='field1:value1*\n*field2:value2' name='content'/>

However, when I analyze the HTML POST Data, I get

content=field1%3Avalue1*%0D%0A*field2%3Avalue2

So I can see that the navigator adds a CR (%0D)

Is there any way to force the navigator to use only LF without CR ?
Otherwise, is there another way to parse those values rather than a new
line ?

Sylvain