[rt-users] database upgrade skip question

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Wed Feb 19 09:38:41 EST 2014

Hi,

it appears that in the past I have been constantly updating rt, but did
not run database update script afterwards. This went on for a few
versions (probably since 4.0.8 until 4.0.19).

Next, I upgraded to latest major version - 4.2.2, and have run database
update script, specifying 4.0.19 as a version being upgraded from.
Upgrade finished without errors, but now I have warnings in rt log:

Use of uninitialized value in lc
at /usr/local/share/rt42/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByLifecycle line 131
Use of uninitialized value in lc
at /usr/local/share/rt42/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByLifecycle line 66.

I was told this was due to skipped 4.0.9 upgrade step:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/121492?page=last

What does one do in situation like this?
--
Marko Cupać