[rt-users] Question about Article searches

Emil Støa emil at wican.no
Thu Feb 27 17:40:17 EST 2014

Hi!

This may be a dumb question, but i am honestly exhausted trying to figure this out. In my Articles I have set up a field for content, where most of the interesting stuff is written down. The quick search field up to the right when you're browsing articles, it searches title and description but not these custom fields. Can I add my fields to this quick search?

I have been using RT for a long time, but this is one thing that's bugged me. And I've been doing all the research I can think of to shed some light on this, but it doesn't seem to be something most users are conserned with?

Emil