[rt-users] RT4 - Howto customize the width of the queue selection box in the top-right corner - rudder theme

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jan 15 11:18:27 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 08:45:06AM +0000, Carl van Litsenborgh wrote:
>    Can anyone give me some tips on how to make the queue selection box at the top-right corner
>    slightly wider (using rudder theme) in RT 4.2.1
>
>    Tried playing around with the "topactions" class in the CSS files, but no luck.

You didn't show what you tried, you should always do that.
If you right click on the select in almost any modern browser, there
will be an 'Inspect Element' option which will tell you the class name
to use, you can then grep in share/static/css to see what we're
already doing.

It's easy to test in the Theme Editor using Try until you get it
right.  You need to set a width on .queue-select but likely also need
a !important.

-kevin