[rt-users] Only some searches in RT fail (Sphinx)

Daniel Eiteneuer daniel.eiteneuer at sirah.com
Thu Jul 3 03:25:31 EDT 2014

Thanks a lot for pointing me to this commit:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/378c7e352916494000db735fae550f22eae2b5e7

This solved my problem. Now the searches run without errors. But I have another problem related to the sphinx search.
If I search for tickets within the RT with these conditions:

Subject LIKE 'something'
OR Content LIKE 'something'

I get 11 search results. Then I narrow the search condition to

Content LIKE 'something'

and I get 242 results.
I think this is not possible, is it? For the search term I've used, 242 matching tickets seems reasonable.

Regards
Daniel