[rt-users] Status '' isn't valid status for tickets in this queue Error

Wendi M. wendi413 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:51:43 EDT 2014

I am learning all of this as I go, but I got RT up and running some
time ago. We have been going for about a year now and just tweaking
small things as we need. I recently had a user start getting this
email

Sub: Ticket creation failed: ticket ####

Status '' isn't a valid status for tickets in this queue.

She had made a ticket in a queue as usual and tried to change the
status and received this error. I'm confused on where to even start
looking for what the problem might be? It did allow her to change the
status, but no idea why she is getting this message?

We are running RT 4.0.4 with some custom lifecycles. I have double
checked for typos in the lifecycles, but can't find anything. I'd love
to upgrade, but I am pretty lost on that process.

Thanks in advance!