[rt-users] Fwd: Status '' isn't valid status for tickets in this queue Error

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Fri Jul 18 21:45:56 EDT 2014

Please disregard the bit about statuses needing to be 10 characters in
length or shorter.  As of some release in the RT v4.0 series (the site
doesn't indicate which release, but probably v4.0.0), the limit is 64
characters:

https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.0/RT/Ticket.html#Status

The wiki needs to be updated with version information for that earlier
restriction.