[rt-users] Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXXXX Please contact administrator. AFTER 3.8.1 to 4.2.5/6 upgrade

Lists lists at lolling.org
Thu Jul 24 11:30:33 EDT 2014

Thanks for the info Kevin.

After poking around in the database, I saw where the status of the
reminders were still set as open.  There were few enough orphaned
reminders such that I just opened the reminder via simple search and the
changed the status to resolved.

I don't think this will be a wide spread issue, so I will just tell end
users to do the same once the new ticket system is brought online.

Thanks,

Dave