[rt-users] How do I make a custom field with values not equal to names ?

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Jul 24 20:04:58 EDT 2014

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you asking whether custom
fields can hold multiple values at once?  You can set up custom fields that
do this.  What exactly are you wanting to achieve?  Custom field options
that depend on a previously-selected value?

Custom field values can safely be deleted when they should no longer be
added to new tickets/transactions, because they are copied by value (not by
reference) when used.