[rt-users] Vintage upgrade fails - SOLUTION

"Tamás, Szép" tamas.szep at govcert.hu
Fri Jul 25 05:03:29 EDT 2014

I got this finally! You were right, it really missed the 'rt_user' from
MySQL. So I typed:

CREATE USER 'rt_user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'rt_pass';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON rt4.* TO 'rt_user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY
'rt_pass';

and there it goes, the database upgrade ran smoothly.
Thank you Alex for all the help!

Coming soon (ASAP): vintage IR plugin upgrade... fingers crossed.

Tamas

--
Üdvözlettel:

Szép Tamás