[rt-users] s/mime

Matthias Henze lists at mhcsoftware.de
Mon Jul 28 14:06:11 EDT 2014

Am 28.07.2014 um 19:13 schrieb Matthias Henze:
> Am 28.07.2014 um 18:15 schrieb Alex Vandiver:
>> On 07/26/2014 10:44 AM, Matthias Henze wrote:
>>> Since I've enabled s/mime no answers get sent out any more by e-mail.
>>> Auto generated mails are sent. What causes this?
>>
>> What do you mean by "no answers get sent out any more"?  What do RT's
>> error logs say?
>
> When I create a answer for a ticket no mails get sent.

Wrong, I've fixed a problem in the configuration and now answers get
sent AND they are signet correctly when and ONLY when it does NOT
contain newlines. If the answer contains newlines (by typing or by a
signature) all newlines get duplicated after signing and so it breaks
the signature.

--

MHC SoftWare GmbH
Fichtera 17