[rt-users] Strange behaviour with Outlook attachments

Adam Siecinski adam.siecinski at provadis.de
Wed Jul 30 05:24:01 EDT 2014

Hello,

apologize for my late reponse.
I attached a sample E-Mail of a 3rd party correspondence right before
forwarded to rt-mailgate.

Mailtest.txt
<http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n58095/Mailtest.txt>

Is it possible to disable all notifications send from RT unless the sender
of the correspondence equals one of our staff?
The scrip, I aplied to my test-queue actually only notifys the requestor if
the actor of the correspondence equals the owner of the ticket.

-----
Greetings,

Siecinski