[rt-users] s/mime

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 30 11:07:22 EDT 2014

On 07/30/2014 02:16 AM, Matthias Henze wrote:
> OK, I see ... here are the results:
> [snip]

All tests passed, meaning that whatever problem you're having does not
affect our tests, which include sending mail via S/MIME.  As such, it is
not a fundamental problem with S/MIME in your environment, but rather
with the data involved.  At this point, we'd need a test email (possibly
as well as keys/certs) that triggers the behavior you're seeing, as that
seems to be the only common piece of the problems you're having.
 - Alex