[rt-users] Add Time difference in search result

AJ aaron.mccarthy at southwestern.ie
Wed Jul 30 11:29:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have made a "datetime" CustomField. Whenever a ticket is changed from open
to resolve the date and time will be inserted into the custom field.

However I want it to display the time elapsed e.g. 40 minutes ago etc.

This is the code I am using in location
/html/Callbacks/MyRT/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap

<%init>
$COLUMN_MAP->{DifferenceReopenedTime} =  {
        title     => 'Reopened', # loc
        attribute => 'Reopened',
        value     => sub {
           my $CFValue = $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('13')
           my $now = RT::Date->new($RT::SystemUser);
           $now->SetToNow();

           return $CFValue->AgeAsString();
        }
};