[rt-users] Add Time difference in search result

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Jul 31 09:51:26 EDT 2014

That code seems okay to me.  Is you anything useful being reported to RT's
debug log?

Replacing all of that code with:

value => sub {
    return 'this works';
},

could be useful in determining whether the problem lies with that code, or
elsewhere (i.e. how the search result column is being defined and used).
Hi Alex, Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.

I used that bit of code, It didn't have to be tweaked (I don't think) as I
used the ISO format for my custom field. However, it does not seem to work.
I can't seem to see where I am going wrong.

The CustomField is storing the correct datetime. In the search result. Am I
missing something?

RT Training - Boston, September 9-10
http://bestpractical.com/training